FTP image ingestion
Image files can be added to the database via the Ingestion section of the website admin or via FTP. This document describes the latter.
If you have yet to receive an FTP account for ingestion purposes (which is distinct from that for production purposes), please contact the email@example.com.
Please be aware of the general FTP ingestion rules before uploading.
Image file specifications:
- JPG format
- RGB colorspace
- Resolution of 150 dpi at actual size, cropped
Image file naming convention:
- Front cover image = 13-digit ISBN + "_fc" + extension (e.g., 9781585368396_fc.jpg)
- Back cover image = 13-digit ISBN + "_bc" + extension (e.g., 9781585368396_bc.jpg)
- Spread image = 13-digit ISBN + "_int" + extension (e.g., 9781585368396_int.jpg)
- Do not include hyphens in the ISBN
Note: The root directory of the FTP account is processed on regular basis. If your files do not appear in the ingestion list after a processing cycle, check the failed directory of the FTP account.