Change status of erratum
An erratum can have a variety of different states:
- Submitted - Initial state upon creation by a website user or the publisher
- Accepted - Publisher researches submission and determines that it is valid
- Refused - Publisher researches submission and determines that it is not valid
- Fixed - Publisher implements the correction in the book's layout file (e.g. InDesign/Quark)
- Published - The book is reprinted with the correction
To change the state of an erratum, follow the process below:
Go to errata list page. One method to get there is by clicking the Errata link in the Content menu.
Select the appropriate erratum. Notice that the Status in this example is currently set to Accepted.
Click a new status, for example Published. Confirming the change, the new status will no longer be an active link. Also, a new line will be entered in the status list along with the time at which the status was changed.