The TitleLeaf Terms of Service can be extended with an optional Service Level Agreement. The following table outlines the optional Service Level Agreements available for the current year.
All TitleLeaf subscription plans include:
- Access to knowledge base
- Support via help desk
- Training available on appointment
- Scheduled development slots available on first-come, first-served basis; One slot is available per month; A slot cannot exceed 10 hours of development time
- Support, training and development charged at $150 per hour
Optional Extended Service
All retainers (Levels 1-3) described below include:
- Priority scheduling for feature requests
- Web conference support/training
- Monthly activity report
- Daily database backup, retained for 1 month
- Staging site available on request
- Level 1 Retainer
- $1500 /month
- Guaranteed response time 3 business days
- Up to 10 hours dev/service/training per month
- 1 scheduled call per month
- 1 bespoke feature deployment per month
- Buy Now
- Level 2 Retainer
- $3000 /month
- Guaranteed response time 2 business days
- Up to 20 hours dev/service/training per month
- 2 scheduled calls per month
- 2 bespoke feature deployments per month
- Buy Now
- Level 3 Retainer
- $4500 /month
- Guaranteed response time 1 business day
- Up to 30 hours dev/service/training per month
- 3 scheduled calls per month
- 3 bespoke feature deployments per month
- Buy Now
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the TitleLeaf Client Support team on call?
No, TitleLeaf support is not on call. They can be contacted asynchronously via the support site. SLA response times are calculated using a 9 AM to 5 PM workday in the Pacific Time Zone. Support/training meetings can be scheduled.
Is there a guaranteed response time for Basic Service?
Basic Service requests are addressed in the order that they are received. Response time varies significantly. Anticipate a 7-day average.
How much does the Basic Service cost?
Basic Service support, training and development is charged at $150 per hour. Access to the knowledge base is free.
What is the payment schedule for Basic Service?
Basic Service is invoiced quarterly (starting January 15) if total service hours exceed 10 hours or the service was performed more than 9 months prior.
What is the Term of the Service Level Agreements?
All Service Level Agreements have a term of 1 year. Each specific agreement with a client will define the commencement date for the term.
What is the payment schedule for Service Level Agreements?
An invoice will be emailed on the first of each month representing service for said month. Similar to subscriptions, the invoice is to be paid on receipt via credit card.
Can the hours rollover?
No, if the maximum hour allotment is not achieved in a given month, the remaining hours do not rollover to the next month.
Are overages allowed?
No, if the maximum hour allotment is achieved in a given month, further work will be performed in the subsequent month.